This episode was recorded in May back when the Covid19 pandemic was at its peak in the USA.
Harsha L’Acqua runs Saira Hospitality, a non-profit transforming the way hotels connect with local communities through education. Her insights into hospitality, staffing and motivation provide a wealth of unique takeaways and actionable ideas for your vacation rental business.
Please visit our sponsors, which made this episode possible:
- Vintory is the only sales and marketing agency in the vacation rental industry dedicated entirely to helping professional property managers add new homes to their programs. www.vintory.com/unlocked
- PointCentral, the leader in business grade smart property solutions designed for rental properties. PointCentral's technology helps vacation rental managers increase property safety, reduce operational costs and improve guest satisfaction. https://www.pointcentral.com/vrmb/
Other links and people mentioned in this episode:
- Saira Hospitality: https://www.sairahospitality.com
- Cornell's Hotel School Competition: https://sha.cornell.edu/faculty-research/centers-institutes/pihe/engagement/competition/
- Chris Voss Masterclass Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fT8mhoScU1w
- The Cayuga Collection: https://www.cayugacollection.com