Welcome to How to Save Your Vacation Rental, a 10-part educational podcast series hosted by vacation rental advocate Dana Lubner that will teach you how to solve your business’ greatest looming threat -- unfair regulation -- from the ground up.
In this Episode, The Wake-up Call, you’ll meet Dana and hear from voices around the industry about the scope of the problem and how the pandemic has made regulation an even more volatile issue. We’ll explore the concept of advocacy and community and hear four key takeaways that are critical for your business right now.
This episode is brought to you by TRACK powered by TravelNet Solutions, providing integrated solutions to transform the way vacation rental hospitality works.
Resources mentioned in the show:
- Expedia's government affairs contact: email@example.com
- Phil Minardi contacts: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Dana’s public contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- VRMB Communities: https://community.vrmb.com
- We’re also grateful to Rented, the leading provider of full-service revenue management as a service for professional vacation rental managers for helping us get this important word out.
Thank you to our featured guests:
- Phil Minardi, Expedia Group
- Dave Krauss, Rent Responsibly
- Paige Teel, Northeast Vacation Rental Professionals
- Jennifer Frankenstein, Great Ocean Condos and Homes
- Jonah Mechanic, Seabreeze Vacation Rentals
- Megan Mccrea, Southbound Stays & NASTRA
- Jessica Black, Moms Against Short Term Rentals
- Eric Bay, ANP
- Claire Reiswerg, Sand N Sea
This episode was produced by VRMB Communities at Mangofish Studios.
Our theme song is the ‘STR savior theme’ by DJ Andy Lubner