Welcome to How to Save Your Vacation Rental, a 10-part educational podcast series hosted by vacation rental advocate Dana Lubner that will teach you how to solve your business’ greatest looming threat -- unfair regulation -- from the ground up.
In this episode, you'll hear why we go farther when we go together. You'll also learn key steps and techniques for starting and running a sustainable host group and how to build relationships once you've got it going.
This episode is brought to you by TRACK powered by TravelNet Solutions, providing integrated solutions to transform the way vacation rental hospitality works.
Resources mentioned in the show:
- Expedia's government affairs contact: email@example.com
- Phil Minardi contacts: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Dana’s public contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- VRMB Communities: https://community.vrmb.com
- We’re also grateful to HomeToGo for helping get the word out. By listing on HomeToGo, you can expand your reach to millions of new customers and capture more bookings while diversifying your revenue streams.
Thank you to our featured guests:
- Megan Mccrea, Southbound Stays & NASTRA
- Claire Reiswerg, Sand N Sea
- Debi Hertert, Host2Host
- Joe Pergolizzi, Mile High Hosts
- Darik Eaton, Seattle Oasis Vacation Rentals
- Eric Bay, ANP
- Jessica Black, Moms Against STRs
This episode was produced by VRMB Communities at Mangofish Studios. Our theme song is the ‘STR savior theme’ by DJ Andy Lubner