Welcome to How to Save Your Vacation Rental, a 10-part educational podcast series hosted by vacation rental advocate Dana Lubner that will teach you how to solve your business’ greatest looming threat -- unfair regulation -- from the ground up.
In this episode Dana accepts a challenge from Matt to put Mile High Hosts on firm financial footing. Together, they explore key ideas around generating revenue that host groups need for community and advocacy efforts.
This episode is brought to you by TRACK powered by TravelNet Solutions, providing integrated solutions to transform the way vacation rental hospitality works.
Resources mentioned in the show:
- Expedia's government affairs contact: email@example.com
- Dana’s public contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We’re also grateful to Rent Responsibly for helping us get the word out. Rent Responsibly makes advocacy easy by helping local short-term rental alliances get organized and supporting local leaders every step of the way.
- And we're grateful to Lexicon Travel Technologies. With vacation rental demand soaring, if you’re not on the OTAs and with the RIGHT Channel Manager, you’re losing money. Capture your share of this enthusiastic and growing market, and get even more direct bookings with Lexicon Travel Technologies, where you’re always merchant of record and your brand gets top billing.
Thank you to our featured guests:
- Claire Reiswerg, Sand N Sea
- Megan Mccrea, Southbound Stays & NASTRA
- Paige Teel, Northeast Vacation Rental Professionals