Welcome to How to Save Your Vacation Rental, a 10-part educational podcast series hosted by vacation rental advocate Dana Lubner that will teach you how to solve your business’ greatest looming threat -- unfair regulation -- from the ground up.
In this episode, you'll learn the critical importance of host group communications to the advocacy effort and the challenges we all face in bettering them. You'll learn how to improve existing efforts, and how emerging virtual community platforms fit into the Covid-19 age and beyond.
This episode is brought to you by TRACK powered by TravelNet Solutions, providing integrated solutions to transform the way vacation rental hospitality works.
Resources mentioned in the show:
- Expedia's government affairs contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dana’s public contact: email@example.com
- Invision Community: https://invisioncommunity.com
- Mailchimp: https://mailchimp.com
- Mighty Networks: https://www.mightynetworks.com
- Zoom: https://zoom.us
- Nation Builder: https://nationbuilder.com
- We’re also grateful to Ascent Processing for helping us get the word out. Ascent Processing is THE destination for payment solutions in the Vacation Rental industry to help clients and partners be more successful.
Thank you to our featured guests:
- Debi Hertert, Host2Host
- Phil Minardi, Expedia Group
- Bruce Hoban, VRON in Palm Springs
- Jonah Mechanic, Seabreeze Vacation Rentals
- Patricia Moore, Citizens 4 STR