Rafat Ali created Skift, the travel industry insider source for news, insight and trends. In this episode of Unlocked, Rafat and Matt explore a post-covid19 world and what it means for vacation rentals, travel, and business survival.
Favorite Quote of the Episode
"I think professionally managed vacation rentals (professionally cleaned) will probably be the first accommodation to come back."
This podcast is brought to you by:
- Breezeway's operations platform makes it easy to ensure quality, safety, and cleanliness across your properties so you can deliver an amazing guest experience.
- PointCentral, the leader in business grade smart property solutions designed for rental properties. PointCentral's technology helps vacation rental managers increase property safety, reduce operational costs and improve guest satisfaction.
- With over 1M Property Owners, Thousands of Property Managers, Hundreds of Software Partners and counting, RentalGuardian is one of the most complete and trusted travel and damage protection platforms in the industry.
Other links and people mentioned in this episode:
- Skift: www.skift.com
- Skiff's Daily Newsletter: https://skift.com/newsletters/
- VRMA's Safe Home initiative https://www.vrma.org/page/covid-19-cleaning-guidelines-1639
- Finish Big by Bo Burlingham: https://www.amazon.com/-/es/gp/product/B00AMOO9VK/ref=dbs_a_def_rwt_bibl_vppi_i3
- Small Giants by Bo Burlingham: https://www.amazon.com/-/es/Bo-mBurlingham/dp/014310960X
- Murder Hornets: https://www.nytimes.com/2020/05/02/us/asian-giant-hornet-washington.html